Junior ICT Security Specialist (m/f)
The introductory extensive educational programme & mentoring will be provided to the group of successful applicants as well as further possibilities for learning and career development.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining security policies, standards and guidelines,
- Proposing security architecture, defining security requirements for future solutions in compliance with respective security regulation,
- Providing risk assessment for ICT and operational execution,
- Participating in the management of ICT critical operations (Encryption Key management, Centralised log management),
- Providing forensic and root cause analysis for security-related incidents,
- Implementation and administration of security solutions/ devices,
- Security testing.
- Technical education background (FER, FOI, PMF and other),
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems,
- Knowledge of network devices and protocols,
- Communication skills,
- Analytical skills, self-initiative and proactivity, team worker,
- Fluency in English.
- Full range experience in the security field, encompassing both technical and governance security,
- External and internal education & career opportunities,
- Mentoring and team support,
- An interesting and stimulating working environment,
- Competitive compensation packages including various benefits,
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company please submit your application and CV via link until March 6th, 2019.
For all additional information, you may contact Human Resources team at HR@egcp.com or visit our website.
Thank you for your application!