Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers almost 3500 employees and the majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services, and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is one of the strongest and biggest telecom R&D centers in the region.
We are looking for a motivated person for the position of Software Developer.
What do we develop?
In our team, we are using various SAP knowledge-based Configurators (VC, SSC, and IPC) and developing next-generation solutions that present a major application area for artificial intelligence (AI), and it is based on modeling of the configurations in a manner that allows the utilization of AI techniques for searching for a valid configuration to meet the needs of a customer.
Our team is involved in developing product packages for the Ericsson Networks Portfolio consisting of software, hardware, and services and developing tools that are used in the CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) process.
Our R&D center gathers almost 1600 software developers in our locations in Zagreb, Split, and Osijek and we cooperate daily with our colleagues around the world. Our teams are involved in all phases of the development cycle, including initial requirement analysis, study, design, implementation, verification, delivery, and maintenance. The teams are closely connected, and self-organizing, based on their own customization of Scrum or Kanban methodology
Which competence areas do we need?
You will be developing product packages in the SSC or Java-based tools and maintainmaintainingous releases using different technologies.
The following competence areas are preferred:
- Pattern recognition skill
- Logical thinking & reasoning skill
- Grasp mathematical principles and models
- Database modeling knowledge
- SAP SSC or VC (optional)
You will work in an agile way, where you will be a member of a cross-functional team that covers Systemization, Software Design, and Verification.
Expected levels of the above items are based on your seniority and the requirements of a specific project.
Final-year students of technical universities are also welcome to apply.
In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as the vibrant international ecosystem of experts, we can also point out:
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
- annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success and individual contribution
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- supplementary health insurance
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- & many more
Our expectations from you
We would like you to:
- Find our area of work intriguing
- Have expertise and interest in (several) mentioned technical areas
- Be ready for steep and continuous competence build-up
- Successfully collaborate with your colleagues
- Feel comfortable in an international work environment
Assuming you found the description above interesting, please apply and include your CV. Any personal projects (on GitHub or similar) are also welcome.
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass the initial screening.