Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers almost 3500 employees and the majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
We are software developers and engineers working on application development as a part of Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Network Intelligence and Automation team. We are looking for a motivated student (M/F) eager to work as a React Native Developer.
Required competence and skills:
• Experience working with React Native/ React.js
• Experience with Redux
• knowledge of Git system version and audit management
• excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• Basic knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of Docker and CI/CD
• passion for learning and willingness to succeed
If you have a repository where we can see your knowledge or previous experience (GitHub, Bucket, Hacker Rank, etc.), please include it in your application.
• An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
• Continuous support from certified mentors
• Regular income and a well-paid hourly rate
• Flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle (we expect you to be able to work at least 20 hours a week)
If you want to become a part of a global company that creates revolutionary technologies and services that transform life, industry, and society – feel free to apply on this link.
We are looking forward to your application!
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.