Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, the majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region, and its Radio Development unit continues to grow.
We are software developers and engineers working on application development as a part of Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Network Intelligence and Automation team. Currently, we are looking for a motivated student to join us on the position of Angular Developer – Student.
- Application development and maintenance using Angular
- Code testing and documentation
- Adoption and integration of new technologies and software development techniques
- Implementation and adaptation of software solutions according to user requirements
- Providing technical support to customers
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of development frameworks (preferably Bootstrap)
- Experience with HTML and CSS/SASS/LESS
- Experience with Git system version and revision management
- Experience with building RESTful web services
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to create a modern and responsive design
- Proactive and eager to take the initiative and make improvements where needed
- Interest in telecommunications and willingness to improve knowledge in the field
- A passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
Any of the following would be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL – PostgreSQL database
- Deployment experience
- Experience with Figma
In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as the opportunity to work in a vibrant international team of experts, we can also point out the following:
- an opportunity to work in an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of larger success story
- annual awards in accordance with the company’s business results and individual contribution
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- supplementary health insurance
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- and many more.
We offer flexible working hours, interesting projects, continuous education and a great working atmosphere. Therefore, if you want to have the opportunity to influence society and industry globally – join us! We look forward to your application! 🙂
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.