Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, the majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
We are looking for a 5G Core Solution Integrator – Student who will work closely with other team members in creation and implementation of 5G Core Cloud and Kubernetes-based solutions for largest Telco operators and Enterprises in Europe.
Working with senior experts in a team located in our office in Zagreb for advanced customers will help you to further develop your skills related to Cloud Infrastructure and Kubernetes. Full-time as well as part-time job are an option.
What you will do:
• In close cooperation with other team members you will create, design and implement Cloud/Kubernetes solution according to a specified solution
• Test and verify Cloud Infrastructure in 5G Core solution lab environment
• Perform troubleshooting if required
• Implement the solution in customer network
Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
• Technical univesity student
• Pro-active, accountable and result-driven
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Desirable qualifications & experience requirements:
• IP networking
• An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
• Continuous support from certified mentors
• Flexibility in planning your work schedule so that it can fit with your school and other obligations
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.