As 5G Core Integration Engineer, you will drive 5G implementations for the largest telco operators in Europe such as DT, Vodafone, O2, Telenor, Telia, TAG.
Working in teams with senior experts from Ericsson for advanced customers in Europe will help you to develop further your technical and soft skills. Professional development on the latest 5G technologies in a multinational environment will enable your personal growth and be a great baseline for your future career.
Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
- highly motivated and talented from technical universities are to be considered,
- fast learner, high developed analytical thinking,
- accountability, Result Driven, Self-Driven, Pro-active,
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from a technical university,
- fluency in written and spoken English,
- readiness to occasionally work abroad.
Desirable qualifications & experience requirements:
- Packet Core Networks previous knowledge/experience,
- IP networking,
- experience with Linux/Unix,
- virtualization knowledge (VMware, KVM).
If you enjoy or would like to work with people from around the world and across various disciplines, are self-motivated with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge, and are able to deliver consulting services in form of close dialog and presentations to the customer, apply here!