Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
We are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious student on the position: 4G/5G RAN Engineer (M/F) – Student who will be responsible for performing RAN integration and performance optimization services.
The role focuses on executing 4G/5G RAN integration and performance optimization services, where you will be accountable for part of the service delivery process.
Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
Work location: Zagreb and Osijek.
- Participate in RAN integration and performance optimization service delivery for telco operators across Europe and Latin America
- Academic degree (minimum bachelor level) in Telecom engineering
- English language is mandatory
You should be:
- Proactive team player
- Eager to take the initiative and make improvements where needed
- Interest in telecommunications and willingness to improve knowledge in the field
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
- continuous support from certified mentors
- regular income and a well-paid hourly rate
- flexibility in planning your schedule to tailor your lifestyle (we expect you to be able to work at least 20 hours a week)
We are looking forward to your application!
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
In our Privacy notice you can find more about handling your personal information
[ … ]