The Job Board (hereinafter referred to as Website) is part of the University of Zagreb Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (hereinafter: FER) website and is intended for advertising job openings for legal entities (companies and institutions). The website is maintained and edited by FER Career Centre. By using the Website we believe that you are fully familiar with the Job Posting Policy and that you accept it. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not access the Website, post openings or use its contents.
The person who published the job posting (hereinafter: Publisher) is obliged to provide accurate and relevant information to students and other potential future employees about the opening for which the posting was made, in order to attract suitable candidates. It is recommended that the posting contains the following elements:
- a title that includes company name and job title,
- brief description of the company and the position,
- full description of the position,
- candidate’s qualifications (required and desirable knowledge, skills and experience),
- due date and the process for application,
- contact for more information.
The publisher must give information on the legal entity that offers employment.
Please note that we do not accept postings from the following:
- private persons,
- third party recruiters,
- employers using a personal email address (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, etc.); employer must always use their business email addresses.
The publisher is required to give contact details as well as information about the legal entity offering employment (full name, headquarters address, phone, Vat No., etc.). Based on the data, if deemed necessary, FER will carry out additional verification of the verity of the posting, as well as the legal entity that offers employment.
The publisher shall fit in the style and language of the FER’s website content and follow the instructions provided by the moderator while posting job opening. FER may deny the right to publish the job posting if it considers that the posting does not fit in the style and language or that it is inappropriate in any way, without providing further explanation.
The publisher is responsible and obliged respect the valid Croatian laws and regulations. The publisher is especially not allowed to publish:
- false, threatening, vulgar, abusive, harassing, or content that incites hatred,
- content that violates intellectual property rights in any form,
- content that reveals the business or other secret, personal or private data,
- misrepresentation, fraud, manipulation or misleading website users or third parties.
The publisher accepts full responsibility for the content of the job posting and all appropriate legal consequences arising from its publication.
FER in good faith reviews and edits job postings, but does not guarantee the authenticity of the information about the Publisher, the legal entity that offers employment and the content and information in the job posting.
People using job posting information are accepting that all information will be for personal use and at their own risk and that FER will not be held responsible for any inaccurate, false or otherwise inappropriate content.
If you notice any violation of the Policy in the published job posting, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove inappropriate content.
FER reserves the right to change the Job Posting Policy at any time and without notice.