We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally. Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This is what you’ll do:
- Adding value through software conception and implementation,
- Setting up and maintaining test environments for all our e-commerce websites,
- High degree of responsibility for error analysis, tracking and bug fixing,
- Create future-oriented projects that will impact our core business,
- Within the development team you contribute to the continuous improvement of our software solutions for top notch e-commerce websites.
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You can analyze and develop modifications within various Microsoft Dynamics modules,
- You can analyze and develop interfaces designed to integrate our shop system with the ERP System,
- Experience in creating and consuming of SOAP & REST web services,
- You are an excellent communicator, planner and a person with high organization skills,
- You participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
You fulfill the following technical requirements:
- Senior: Minimum experience of 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365,
- Junior: A basic knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics 365,
- Very good knowledge of databases and object-oriented programming (software design, algorithms and data structures),
- Good knowledge of the AL (C/AL) programming language,
- Good knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server),
- Experience in C#, Java, or other object-oriented language.
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and independence from the first day,
- Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up,
- Support from experienced colleagues and a program that promotes personal development,
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help,
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks,
- Modern office in the main Business area of Zagreb (Radnicka cesta),
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks,
- International team with more than 27 countries in the same roof.
Then apply with your CV to the mail: email@example.com for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
We are looking forward to your application!