Duboni Engineering proudly provides premier engineering services (engineering, design, field services) to hydro utilities and telecommunications industries. Trust is at the heart of what we do, as we partner with our clients to provide creative, integrated, and forward-thinking solutions. All resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a key member of a small development team, you will work as a full-stack developer to create and deploy new software and provide support to users (i.e. your coworkers). In this role, you will assess business needs, and then design, develop, and deploy software to address those needs while meeting high standards of design and reliability. This role involves creating new custom software, as well as the maintenance and improvement of existing software.
Key duties include:
Software design and development
- Consult with internal clients and management to develop new software; solicit feedback and implement improvements,
- Research, design, build, maintain, and test new software,
- Create documentation and systems specifications as required,
- Train and provide support to users,
- Report progress to management.
Existing software maintenance and improvement
- Explore opportunities to improve business processes,
- Analyze user requirements and suggestions to create solutions to address existing challenges and opportunities,
- Perform system maintenance to identify, monitor, and correct defects,
- Maintain existing software while ensuring continued reliability.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education and/or experience in a related technical background,
- 3-5 years of related experience in both front and back-end development,
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming,
- React (or similar), Symfony, GraphQL, Apollo,
- Composer, npm, SVN, webpack, Babel,
- Awareness of security concerns,
- Communication with technical and non-technical coworkers; a team player,
- Organization and time-management; work efficiently to manage and meet project deadlines,
- Works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Work as part of a small, close-knit team where your talent and ideas are recognized,
- Ample opportunity for professional growth,
- The collaborative atmosphere that rewards dedication and innovation,
- Professional skills development.