dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 2,000 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position: Test Engineer – Code Generation
We are looking for a new colleague to support our team, starting as soon as possible. In this position you will be actively involved in designing tests and the associated test landscape, making targeted use of your knowledge of various test methods and making a decisive contribution to the quality assurance of our TargetLink product.
Using your very good technical understanding, your creativity, and your flair for innovation, you will optimize the test process and the quality of our product. In doing so, you will get the opportunity to contribute to an intercultural, agile team and develop your potential in a positive work environment.
We are looking forward to both applicants with professional experience and committed graduates. If desired, you will be able to work from home for part of the time.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Design, specify, and implement software tests for new functionalities in development projects
- Execute and evaluate the results of automated components and product tests
- Maintain existing tests and test utilities
- Optimize test procedures and processes
- Successfully completed technical and scientific studies or a comparable qualification
- Experience in various testing methods, ideally through work experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of C/C++, MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Distinct systematic and analytical way of working paired with creativity, innovation, and initiative
- High ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!