dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (f/m) to further develop our products dSPACE ConfigurationDesk and dSPACE Real-Time Testing.
ConfigurationDesk is a configuration and code generation tool that enables the automatic implementation of behavioral models and I/O and bus system support for dSPACE hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators. Real-Time Testing is Python-based real-time test automation tool to be used with hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with professional experience in quality assurance of software products.
- Configuration tests for dSPACE tools and run-time tests of generated real-time applications running on dSPACE systems
- Review system and functional requirements, use cases, performance specifications, and interface design documents
- Analyze and write test concepts, functional test specifications as well as test case specifications
- Design and implement functional tests (automatic tests in Python and/or manual tests) on basis of the requirements and test specifications, commission and verify the tests
- Set up and execute tests, analyze and track/correct failing tests, document test results
- Work together in close collaboration with other test engineers, developers, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge of Python and/or another programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java
- Ideally, several years of experience in complex software testing with relation to technical/embedded systems
- Good understanding of test methodologies, test design patterns, ideally ISTQB certification
- Experience in working with MATLAB/Simulink or automotive bus systems (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay or Ethernet) is desirable, but not mandatory
- Detail-oriented, yet capable and interested in seeing things in a broader perspective (system understanding)
- Personal initiative and a strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good English language skills
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!
By sending a job application and your CV you agree that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of employment procedure conducted by the Company dSPACE engineering d.o.o. seated in Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 284, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and the applicable Act on Implementation of General Data Protection Regulation. You give your data freely and have the right to: access your data, have your data corrected or deleted, limit the processing and transferability of your data, file an objection and/or lodge a complaint to a regulatory body.
A request to exercise your rights can be sent to data protection officer via e-mail email@example.com at any time. A request to delete your data will imply that you have withdrawn from further participation in the employment process and will result in the momentary deletion of your data. We will keep your personal data for 60 days.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org