doXray is a remote-first company that develops solutions for AI use-cases in the Legal, Real Estate, and Services industry. We have clients in Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. At doXray, we’re building a team with a passion for machine learning, for solving big problems, and for challenging ourselves to be better every day. We care about moving diligently and pushing industries forward while caring about who’s on the journey with us.
Machine Learning Engineer – Remote or hybrid (office in Zagreb, Croatia). Please apply only if you are based in the EU.
We are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our ML team, and help us extend the capabilities of our ML platform: a multi-component system designed to enable smoother onboarding of new use-cases regardless of input data (image, text) and downstream task, optimize resource utilization (training, annotation, storage), and increase the overall quality of service by improving performance tracking, data profiling, and pipeline orchestration. You will be working within a cross-functional team consisting of Data and ML Engineers and Researchers, closely collaborating with our Annotation, Infra, and Application teams.
– Building, integration, and deployment of end-to-end ML pipelines
– Optimization of the model serving system for scalability and reliability
– Design, implementation, and maintenance of DataOps and MLOps components
– Cross-component quality assurance and test automation
– Experience in the development and deployment of ML systems (principally NLP) into production
– Strong coding and software engineering skills in Python
– Experience working with ML libraries and frameworks like PyTorch and Huggingface
– Deep understanding of core ML concepts and architectures
– Experience working with micro service-oriented architectures, Docker and containerization, RESTful APIs
– Competitive pay (€ 40-65k gross)
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Christmas bonus
– Subsidised career development courses
– Equipment budget for anything you want/need
– Annual health check Up
– Fully paid gym membership (Multisport)
– CRO card
– Free parking place if you decide to work from the office
– Flexitime schedule and low meeting load
To apply send an e-mail with your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.