“Don’t send a man to do a machine’s job!”
DOK-ING is one of the international leaders in production of machines for unmanned landmine clearance. Today DOK-ING, in a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures special purpose systems to protect human lives in most dangerous environments, primarily in demining, underground mining and emergency response.
With innovation and excellence being our main company drivers, we are on a mission to further expand our R&D.
- Participation in the development of complete robotic solutions,
- Selection of components of electronic machine systems,
- Print circuit board design for devices,
- Development and improvement of existing software solutions on embedded systems,
- Creating project documentation.
- Final year or graduating students,
- Knowledge of digital electronics,
- Knowledge of programming language C and assembler,
- Advanced knowledge of technical English in speech and writing.
- Experience in PCB design,
- Experience working with microcontrollers,
- Experience working with tools for making 2D and 3D drawings.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Enthusiasm for electronics and embedded systems,
- Team orientation,
- Responsibility and reliability in the development of machines that protect human lives in hazardous, dangerous and harmful environments,
- Readiness for formal and non-formal education and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full training and onboarding in our R&D department with your designated mentor,
- Continuous growth and sharing knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary work environment,
- Working in a team with experienced colleagues on innovative projects,
- Various employment options,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly and motivating atmosphere,
- Support in fulfilling student obligations if needed.
Apply on www.dok-ing.hr/company/careers or talk to email@example.com for more details. Applications are now open until 31st of November, 2020.