DON’T SEND A MAN TO DO A MACHINE’S JOB!
DOK-ING is an engineering powerhouse of heavy-duty robotics & autonomous systems. The company is an international market leader and has more than 70% of the market share in more than 40 countries globally. In the previous period, the company has grown by more than 230%, and the company’s average salary raised to 30%. The headquarter in the Croatian capital is spreading over almost 20,000 m2 and, besides the Zagreb office, DOK-ING is incorporated on the following continents: North America, Europe, Africa & Asia. In more than 30 years of being in the business, the company has been recognized for changing the industrial landscape with its innovative approach and won many international “doing business and industrial” awards in innovations and technologies.
In a few words, by integrating its innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures robotic and autonomous systems to protect human lives & property in dull dirty, and dangerous environments, known to responders, primarily in Military Engineering, CBRNE, Emergency Response & Underground Mining.
To continue setting trends and improving the industrial landscape in our niches, we are on a mission to further expand our innovative R&D department in Zagreb’s HQ with an Embedded developer.
- Designing new hardware and software solutions for our robotics products
- Embedded software development
- Wide range of sub-system integration
- Development of new products maintaining high professional standards
- Participate in test procedures definition and conducting test
- Taking part in prototype design
- MSc in Electronics Engineering
- Experience with:
- Embedded electronics development
- Embedded firmware design
- Automotive electronics (desired)
- Power electronics (desired)
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of Altium Designer
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Knowledge of microcontrollers dsPIC, Atmel AVR, or STM
- Knowledge of communication protocols CANbus, I2C/SPI, RS232/RS485, and similar
- Knowledge of writing and compiling firmware tools MPLAB, AtmelStudio, Atolic, Keil, or similar
- Proficiency in technical English in written and spoken
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Curiosity and creative approach within work challenges
- Open communication and team player
- Result oriented attitude
- Flexibility and proactivity in problem-solving
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects in the robotics & autonomous field
- Dynamic, open-minded and motivating work-life balance environment oriented towards knowledge sharing
- Ability to work with cutting edge tools & technologies
- Ability to grow and learn through the systematic employee education system
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Team buildings
- Supporting sports activities
Apply for the job position by sending your CV to email@example.com and becoming part of #DOKINGforces.