We, Devlabs Technologies d.o.o., are looking for a person to work on projects executed with our partner SES-imagotag. SES-imagotag is developing solutions that enable retailers to connect and digitally transform their physical stores, by providing their highly innovative solutions based on e-ink shelf labels and cloud services.
To strengthen our team in Zagreb, we are looking for: Junior Embedded Software Engineer.
- Part time student work in the area of Embedded Software engineering
- Supporting firmware development of highly optimized IoT system
- Supporting the development of microcontroller software for Electronic Store Labels and Access Points
- Work on communication protocols
- Work on battery optimized system
- Participation in firmware implementation, documentation, and testing
What we expect.
- You are studying Electronics, Computer Science or related field
- You are in the final years of studies
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of C++ is an advantage
- Interest in hardware based development and micro-controller programming
- Good communication and a team player mindset
- Part-time availability
What we offer.
- Work on attractive international projects
- Flexible working hours
- Longer internship of 9-12 months
- Support with your Master Thesis
- Friendly work environment
Information for your application
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.