We are looking for fresh graduates excited to step into the world of virtual & augmented reality.
Since this is an entry position you will have an assigned mentor that will lead you through our coding practices and support your growth as a software engineer. As you progress you will get more complex tasks and projects and your salary will grow accordingly.
- Developing apps and games in the field of Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Working with the latest hardware out there (MS Hololens, Magic Leap, HTC Vive, Oculus…)
- Working in a team with producers, 3D modelers, and artists
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- General knowledge about object-oriented programming
- Good English language proficiency
- Passion for gaming and new technologies
It’s a plus if:
- You are familiar with Unity 3D engine
- Competitive salary
- Work in a rising digital industry with international clients
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
The employment process consists of 3 steps:
- 1st Interview
- Project assignment
- 2nd interview
Please submit your cover letter, CV and links to work you find relevant for this position.
Submit your application here.