- Collaboratively working on the upcoming FPS game Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass, as well as some unannounced projects
- Developing tools and tech behind our in-house Serious Engine for multiple platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Linux, OS X, Android, iOS…)
- Working on Serious Editor as well as other tools and build systems
- Developing new features, maintaining and optimizing existing ones alongside a team of more than 15 programmers, ranging from juniors to industry veterans with more than 25 years of experience
- Solid understanding and experience in C++, algorithms and data structures,
- Strong physics and math skills (kinematics, linear algebra, trigonometry),
- Good English communication skills (both written and spoken),
- On-site work in Zagreb,
- Strong problem-solving ability,
- Good judgment on when to make it perfect and when to compromise.
- Previous experience in programming of video games or other interactive software,
- Experience in graphics, multithreading, Assembly, SIMD programming,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics or related field,
- Experience with other game engines (Serious Engine, Unity, Unreal…).
- Work on the world famous Serious Sam franchise and the critically acclaimed The Talos Principle,
- Smart, engaged and friendly co-workers and flat studio structure,
- Opportunities for growth and learning,
- Working on cutting edge technology,
- A competitive salary,
- Flexible work hours, a relaxed atmosphere and no open space office.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full-time on-site (in Zagreb, Croatia),
- Student job (part-time or full-time work when study schedule allows) – all the above requirements apply.
If you are a candidate that meets our requirements, please apply by sending your CV and portfolio* via application form on www. croteam.com/careers by February 19th, 2019 at the latest. Please note that, due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*The portfolio is usually one or more programs demonstrating applicant’s skills in game development or related areas. We prefer to be able to get something interactive to see, but also to be able to see the source code or excerpts thereof. If we are satisfied with the materials submitted, we will invite you for testing and an interview.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.