As a PMO Assistant, you will work with PMO (Project Management Officer) in supporting project delivery, aligning this to CloudSense strategic and financial objectives, project management best practice, commercial focus, and data integrity. You will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes
- Assist in the creation and production of reports
- Development of new business processes
Also, your student’s rights need to be regulated so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through a student contract.
Working hours can be arranged depending on your obligations to your studies. Preference is if you are available at least 24h per week.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- fluent in English (both written and in speech)
- excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- self-motivated and keen to take ownership of responsibilities and ensure successful resolution
- attention to detail and extremely curious and absolute rigor about data quality.
- prioritizing work and seeking clarification, where appropriate
- keen interest in business processes, data structures, data mining, and business performance, with the ability to apply these skills in day to day work
- keen to enhance own skills and personal impact on the business persistence in solving problems
- highly proficient in Google Spreadsheet
Some of the benefits you will love
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program
- Initial student salary: 35,00 HRK + increase after 3 months
- An additional bonus of 4000 HRK after 6 months of employment
- Option to Work from Home or the Office
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office – Pet Fridays 🙂
CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media, and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
If you think that you might be a fit, feel free to apply here.