At CloudSense, the industry-specific commerce software company, we help some of the world’s outstanding organizations to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce. Our platform is proven in Communications, Media, Energy, Logistics, Government and Business Services and used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of Spotify, Tele2, O2, Liberty Global, EDF, PostNL, and the New South Wales Government.
Key responsibility areas:
As a Junior System Integrator (m/f) in CloudSense, you will work with a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
- understanding business processes and demands,
- writing technical documentation in English,
- programming business web applications,
- various business application integration,
- development of new business processes.
Competencies, knowledge, skills, abilities:
- familiarity in Java or C#,
- understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- ability to understand business processes,
- clear communicator and team player,
- previous experience in using SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON is an advantage.
Address: Radnička cesta 80, Zagrebtower, 15th floor
Working hours:10:00 – 18:00
A student should be able to work min. 26 hours per week.
Your student’s rights need to be regulated, so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through student contract. Working hours will be flexible and arranged depending on obligations to your studies.
Salary: 30,00 kn/h
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
email subject: ‘Prijava za posao – Junior System Integrator’