Are you looking for an opportunity to have an impact on a worldwide scale and in the process advance your professional and personal skills? Well, do not look any further!
At CloudSense, the industry-specific commerce software company, we help some of the world’s outstanding organizations to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce.
Our platform is proven in Communications, Media, Energy, Logistics, Government and Business Services and used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of Spotify, Tele2, O2, Liberty Global, EDF, PostNL and many more.
What can you expect?
- Flexible working hours,
- Structured onboarding and mentorship,
- Opportunity for knowledge sharing through regular internal meetups,
- Opportunity for advancement and growth,
- Free breakfast, snacks, fruits, and amazing coffee,
- Sports activities, gym memberships, massage chair, and game room,
- Company summer and Christmas parties that exceed expectations,
- Salary raises proportionally to your growth.
- Programming business web applications,
- Various business application integration,
- Development of new business processes,
- Understanding business processes and demands,
- Writing technical documentation in English.
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Previous experience in using SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON is an advantage.
Address: Radnička cesta 80, Zagrebtower, 15th floor
Working hours: flexible
Your student’s rights need to be regulated, so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through student contract. A student should be able to work a minimum of 26 hours per week.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV to:
email subject: ‘Prijava za posao – Junior System Integration Engineer’
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.