As a CloudSense Junior System Administrator – Student you will work within a team of talented administrators and consultants where you will be given opportunities to learn new skills and gain valuable knowledge and experience.
The student is required to work a minimum of 24 hours per week. Candidates from any academic background will be considered if able to demonstrate logical and analytical skills.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Option to Work from Home,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- 30,00 HRK per hour, with possible salary increase in line with your growth,
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chairs, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintenance and supervision of local computer network and equipment (multiple locations),
- Maintenance of user IT equipment, software solutions (multiple locations),
- Management of cloud services (G Suite, Atlassian tools, SalesForce),
- Configuring routers and similar systems – VLANs, VPNs (multiple locations),
- Maintenance of telecommunication VoIP infrastructure (multiple locations),
- Servicing and monitoring of IT printing equipment (multiple locations),
- End-user support for relevant IT associated IT services.
- Be a clear communicator and team player,
- Have a talent for problem-solving and be detail-oriented,
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies,
- good knowledge of current IT technologies such as MS Windows Server operating systems (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP…) and network technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS),
- Juniper and CISCO network equipment management,
- familiar with Linux operating systems,
- good knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi),
- advanced verbal and written English knowledge.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV here.
* Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.*