As a Junior Product Developer, you will work with Developers, Architects, and Managers as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to documenting and analysing existing business processes,
- Building, testing, and maintaining of industry-leading CloudSense business solution,
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases, and other client deliverables.
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle,
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Able to write technical documents in clear English,
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary,
- Experience of SVN, Git, or equivalent source control system is an advantage.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV here.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.