CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. We make successful companies more convenient. To learn more, visit CloudSense.co.
As a student Junior Developer, you will work with Senior Consultants as part of a team responsible for developing internal applications and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
- contribute to developing an internal application,
- maintain software you develop,
- application requirements gathering,
- learning new popular technologies.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- familiarity in Java or C#,
- familiarity in web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle,
- experience in React JS is an advantage,
- experience in the source control system is an advantage,
- understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- working on a solo project as a hobby is an advantage,
- persistence in solving technical problems,
- clear communicator and team player,
- able to write technical documents in clear English.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program,
- initial student salary: 30,00 HRK + increase after 3 months,
- additional bonus after 6 months of employment,
- option to Work from Home or the Office,
- sports activities & Gym memberships,
- online workouts & Yoga with a personal trainer,
- healthy breakfast & snacks in the office,
- company day & monthly socials,
- pet-friendly office – Pet Fridays. 🙂
Feel free to apply by attaching your English resume here.