As a Junior Developer, you will work with Senior Consultants and Project Managers as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Work from Home or Work from the Office,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program,
- Beginner student salary: 30,00 HRK,
- Eligible for a salary increase after successful 90 days onboarding,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from the 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair, etc.,
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes,
- Analyze and maintain existing software,
- Support quality of deliverables and development of new business processes,
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases and other client deliverables.
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle,
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Able to write technical documents in clear English,
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary,
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage,
- Student rights for at least one year.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply at this link.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.