At CloudSense, the industry-specific commerce software company, we help some of the world’s outstanding organizations to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce.
As a Junior Developer you will work with Senior Consultants and Project Managers as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment,
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations,
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor,
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from 15th floor,
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair etc.
- Fully stacked kitchen, gym membership, sport activities etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to documenting and analyzing existing business processes,
- Analyze and maintain existing software,
- Support quality of deliverables and development of new business processes,
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases, and other client deliverables.
- Familiarity in Java or C#,
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL,
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems,
- Clear communicator and team player,
- Able to write technical documents in clear English,
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary,
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage.
* Travel can be required as part of this role, depending on certain project.
If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply by sending your English CV to:
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.