CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by companies like Spotify, British Telecom and many other in Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
What is CloudSense looking for?
CloudSense is looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to put his Technical Skills to the test but at the same time enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced international environment.
The Team – Customer Success Engineering
The role of Success Engineering is to help and guide our customers through the technical aspects of ensuring the best possible value and experience from CloudSense products.
Success Engineering works closely with Solution Consulting, Account Management, and the Go To Market teams to come up with possible optimizations by in-depth analysis of code and configuration, while following best practices with the goal of supporting customers in maximizing the benefits of CloudSense products.
You are a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations.
- Solid knowledge in Java, C# or .Net (familiarity with OO design)
- Basic knowledge of any relationship database system
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, …)
- Capability to analyse complex requirements
- Ability to quickly learn about customers’ software implementations and business processes
- Strong technical background and willingness to work on business-oriented skills
- Willingness to learn about the role of software development within a business
- Knowledge of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system
- Student rights for at least 12 months
- Speak and write in English with confidence
Any of the following are a great plus:
- Understanding of the business value of CRM
- Capability to understanding the functional and technical architecture of Salesforce and CloudSense products
- Skills in formatting and presentation of common document formats such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Additional languages (in particular German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Nordics languages)
You are based in Zagreb or Split and are open to the possibility of occasional trips between our two Croatian locations..
About the Role
As a Junior Customer Success Engineer – Student, you will work with Senior Customer Success Engineers as part of a talented team, focused on assisting the customers in maximising their benefits with CloudSense products, and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical acumen and learn about the business impact of our apps. You will be assigned a Mentor to support you in your progress.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the technical analysis and documentation of customers’ Salesforce and CloudSense implementations
- Contribute to the analysis and documentation of customers’ existing business processes
- Participate in quality assurance and testing of changes
- Participate in the development of internal CSE tools
- Assist and contribute to the production of reports, findings, and other client deliverables and internal CSE documentation
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment
- Work from Home or Work from the Office
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations
- Training and learning opportunity – Student Mentoring Program
- Eligible for a salary increase after successful 90 days onboarding
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from the 15th floor
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen, gym membership, sports activities, etc.
If you find this position interesting do apply here.