CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
As a Graduate Product Developer, you will work with Product Managers, Architects, and other Developers to analyze requirements, document designs, and build solutions that contribute to the growth of the CloudSense product portfolio.
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Play a contributing role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have required unit test coverage
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to CloudSense development processes
- Work with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers
- Produce technical documentation as required
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Familiarity in Java or C#
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL
- Understanding of UML, test-driven development
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to write technical documents in clear English
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Previous commercial software development experience
- Exposure to or experience working with Salesforce
- Experience developing in React, Node.js, or TypeScript
- Experience in test-driven development and writing of unit tests
Feel free to apply here by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.