C&I d.o.o. is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems. We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team.
Opened positions are in the team for data engineering (full-time). Projects are related to data ingestion and processing using mostly PySpark and Cloud computing.
- collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources,
- storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis,
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure,
- innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- working closely with clients and data scientists on the data use and the infrastructure design,
- possibility to work on machine learning models, optimisation algorithms and data analytics in the future.
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology,
- Master of Science in Computing,
- Master’s degree in a related field.
Students attending the last semester will also be considered.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience (not required): Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually.
For any additional questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply to the open position by sending your CV to email@example.com.