C&I d.o.o. (www.cigrupa.hr) is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems.
We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team. Opened positions are in the team for data engineering. Projects are related to data ingestion and processing.
Job opening: Data Engineer (m/f) (full-time employment and student work)
- collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources,
- storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis,
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure,
- innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- working closely with clients and data scientists on the data use and the infrastructure design,
- possibility to work on machine learning models, optimisation algorithms and data analytics in the future.
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology,
- Master of Science in Computing,
- Master’s degree in a related field,
- students attending the last semester will also be considered.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience (not required): Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home, but the office is also open).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually. Summer leave will be available.
Apply to the open position at: https://careers.cigrupa.hr/index.html