Opened positions in C&I d.o.o. are in the team for data engineering (full-time). Projects are related to data ingestion and processing, in the area of sports analytics, media & sponsorship, and edge computing.
- Collecting data from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources,
- Storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis,
- Designing, building and managing big data infrastructure,
- Innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- Working closely with clients and data scientists on the data use and the infrastructure design.
- BSc or higher in Information and communication technology,
- BSc or higher in Computing,
- BSc or higher degree in a related field.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience: Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC.
Location: Zagreb, (office/home).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually.
C&I d.o.o. ( www.cigrupa.hr) is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems. We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team. Our Edge computing services target IoT, autonomous driving and industrial edge clients.