C&I d.o.o. is developing and maintaining Big data infrastructures, developing and applying quantitative metrics (e.g. performance analytics, fan analytics, computer vision), and developing Edge computing systems. We’re offering R&D services for major football clubs (UK, DE, CH, IT, USA), groups, associations and sport analysis providers as their outsourced R&D team.
Open position is in the team for data and cloud engineering (full-time). Projects are related to data ingestion and processing using mostly PySpark and Cloud computing and also to edge computing systems.
- developing edge computing solutions using Go language,
- designing, building and managing big data infrastructure,
- innovating and optimising current and future processes,
- storing, cleansing and integrating the data for analysis.
- Master of Science in Information and communication technology,
- Master of Science in Computing,
- Master’s degree in a related field.
Students attending the last semester will also be considered.
Experience required: .NET/Java, SQL, Python, Git version control.
Bonus experience (not required): Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, PySpark, Cloud serverless technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), REST API development, gRPC.
Location: Zagreb, (due to the epidemiological situation, we are currently working from home).
Starting date: Can be agreed individually.