WHO WE ARE
CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products with a team of around 100 skilled employees. For over 20 years our expertise in CAN, MOST, FlexRay and Ethernet brings a competitive edge to software solutions for key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state of the art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
For our offices in Čakovec and Zagreb, we’re seeking Embedded Software Developer intern who will be responsible for components and sub-systems from the conception phase through requirement, software design, and implementation phases.
- Development of automotive software components and applications for vehicle connectivity systems
- Architecture and design of software components
- Participation in design reviews
- Integration of software components on different operating systems and platforms
- Problem analysis and implementation of corrective measures in complex software products
- Collaborate on continuous improvement of products and development practices
- Supporting junior software developers
- Solid knowledge of programming concepts in C and C++
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software
- Knowledge of the interactions within heterogenous computer systems
- Solid knowledge of operating systems and architecture
- Solid knowledge of various communication busses and networks (CAN/CANFD, Ethernet, LIN, FlexRay, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of various automotive transport and diagnosis protocol standards
- Passion for network technologies and distributed systems
- Knowledge of build processes and tools (CMake, Make) desirable
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. python shell etc.
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
Working for CETITEC you will enjoy:
- An interesting and challenging role within a highly motivated and talented team
- Strong team spirit with flat hierarchies and pragmatic decision-making processes
- A pleasant working environment with modern offices
- A competitive salary
- Benefits and perks of a modern organization,
Are you a solution-focused team-player with strong communication skills? Is your approach to work self-reliant, results- and quality-based? Do you have a strong interest in programming and technology? If your answers are “yes”, and you enjoy working with and motivating others then we should get to know each other. The above mentioned skills coupled with your “hands-on” experience in software-development are exactly what we’re looking for!
Inspire us with your full application (CV, motivation letter, certificates etc.) – we can’t wait!
Apply for this position.