Bornfight is a digital innovation company that combines business strategy with technology. We create progress by designing and developing custom software, digital products, mobile applications, advanced websites, blockchain technology, and interactive solutions.
Application due date:
March 21th, 2019
This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.WE’RE HIRING A WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
As a team working on international projects, it is important for us to be able to use tools and systems our clients need. One of those tools is WordPress. We use WordPress extensively in our everyday work and it has been our CMS of choice for applications that don’t need custom solutions. We created a bunch of award-winning projects and advanced websites with WordPress, like the ones for UrbanDaddy, Mercury Processing Services International and Camping Šimuni. Even our own web was made on top of WordPress – it’s as sleek, polished and fast as ever and it keeps on winning awards for both development and design. To make development easier and more practical, we created multiple advanced systems and tools, so we can now focus more on actual programming and development than ‘next->next->next’ solutions. Now we are looking for someone with a passion for building projects on top of it, including the tools surrounding the whole process. We expect this individual to have a strong desire for learning and creating top-notch solutions as we already have a team with a lot of experience in this field of development. If you have found yourself in this description and are ready to take a new step in your career towards building innovative applications with a great team, it’s time we get to know each other! JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing with WordPress,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken,
- Excellent knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem,
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development,
- Good knowledge of WordPress standards,
- Good knowledge of git,
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented PHP,
- Good communication skills,
- A team player attitude,
- Good self-organization & researching ability.
- Knowledge of automating WP installations and deployments,
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields plugin,
- Experience with using APIs and 3rd party integrations,
- Experience with writing testable code,
- Experience with code reviews.
- Plan, structure and implement applications, websites, APIs and databases using WordPress integrations,
- Develop medium-sized web-based projects,
- Give your input and actively participate in various brainstormings,
- Maintain active applications,
- Define daily responsibilities and tasks with Project Managers and other team members,
- Collaborate with the members of the Quality Assurance team,
- Work and experiment with trending technologies.
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room, and game room,
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts,
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff),
- Library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read,
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development,
- “Time In” counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all),
- Salary (fixed),
- Working hours (flexible),
- A Macbook and a smartphone,
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes.
- Your CV,
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us).
Submit your application via link in Croatian and/or English.