Bornfight is a digital innovation company that combines business strategy with technology. We create progress by designing and developing custom software, digital products, mobile applications, advanced websites, blockchain technology, and interactive solutions.
WE’RE HIRING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (PHP)
Application due date:
March 17th, 2019
This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture,
but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
When we asked our Developers what’s the thing that drives them in their everyday work, all 20 of them gave practically the same answer – passion for technology, learning and a solution-oriented mindset. And what about their tech stack? PHP 7 and Symfony is what they mostly work with, but they’re ready to try, experiment and learn whatever will help them deliver the best results for the project they’re working on.
As our dev team is crucial for the success of any project, we are now looking for a Software Developer who knows its way around PHP 7 and isn’t content with finding any solution to a presented challenge, but the right one. So, if you’re an experienced developer ready to learn, share knowledge with others and help us grow our Software Development team, we would like to meet you!
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of web development,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken,
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 (OOP) and MySQL,
- Good knowledge of Linux,
- Good knowledge of git,
- Good communication skills,
- A team player attitude,
- Good self-organisation & researching ability.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with the Symfony framework,
- Experience with testing your code,
- Experience with code reviews,
- Experience with the git workflow,
- Experience with using APIs and 3rd party integrations.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, structure and implement applications, websites, APIs, databases, etc.,
- Develop medium-sized and large web-based projects,
- Give your input and actively participate in various brainstormings,
- Maintain active applications,
- Define daily responsibilities and tasks with Project Managers and team members,
- Collaborate with the members of the Quality Assurance team.
- Work and experiment with trending technologies.
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room,
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts,
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff),
- Library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read,
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development,
- “Time In” counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all),
- Salary (fixed),
- Working hours (flexible),
- A Macbook and a smartphone,
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes.
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV,
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us),
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional).
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.