Bornfight is a digital innovation company that combines business strategy with technology. We create progress by designing and developing custom software, digital products, mobile applications, advanced websites, blockchain technology, and interactive solutions.
Application due date:
March 20th, 2019
This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and
culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
You will be surrounded by more than 20 like-minded individuals who share a passion for software and create award-winning applications. If this kind of arrangement sounds like something that you feel could be the next step in your career, we would love to meet you!!
- Good knowledge of git,
- Good communication skills,
- A team player attitude,
- Good self-organization & researching ability.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with a client-side framework (Vue.js or similar),
- Experience with Typescript,
- Experience with testing your code,
- Experience with code reviews,
- Experience with the git workflow,
- Experience with Electron,
- Experience in communicating with various hardware devices through their APIs,
- Experience with using APIs and 3rd party integrations.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, structure and implement interactive applications that live in museums around the world,
- Go on shorter or longer business trips needed for application implementation,
- Build apps that talk to various sensors, touchscreens, and interactive devices,
- Give your input and actively participating in various brainstormings,
- Develop applications that support interactive apps (debugging, deployment, content insertion etc.),
- Define daily responsibilities and tasks with Project Managers and other team members,
- Collaborate with the members of the Quality Assurance team,
- Work and experiment with trending technologies.
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room, and game room,
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts,
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff),
- Library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read,
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development,
- “Time In” counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all),
- Salary (fixed),
- Working hours (flexible),
- A Macbook and a smartphone,
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes.
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV,
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us),
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional).
Submit your application via link in Croatian and/or English.