We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Junior Business Analyst (m/f) to join our team. We believe that extraordinary comes from team power with a diverse range of experience and knowledge. If you are curious, have good analytical and communications skills, a methodical approach to work, and are eager to learn this is the job for you.
BISS d.o.o. is a Croatian private IT company based in Zagreb. We provide software development, system integration, solution design, and consulting services in the area of Telco/Service providers systems, Enterprise applications as well as State and Government domain.
What is it all about?
- Communication and Workshops with Clients,
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional team members in understanding requirements and feature requests,
- Translate Clients needs into requirements and specifications in a way understandable to business users and the development team,
- Analysis and modeling of existing (AS-IS) and proposing improved (TO-BE) business processes,
- Drive clients towards sustainable product development.
What do we expect?
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills,
- Pay attention to detail,
- Have good organizational skills, stay calm under pressure, and can priorities when you have many different things to do,
- Are committed and have the enthusiasm to learn,
- Enjoy working with others and being part of a team,
- Investigate wants, needs, problems, and opportunities,
- Apply relevant techniques to structure information,
- Learn to use modeling techniques and tools,
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Student or graduate MS/BS degree (preferred FER, FOI, PMF, EF (informatics)).
What we offer:
- Involvement in projects from different business areas,
- Working in a dynamic and supporting environment,
- Mentor support,
- Possibility of training, certification, and general advancement in the field of business analysis,
- The monthly income that corresponds to your knowledge and experience,
- Working for foreign and domestic clients, using modern information technologies,
- Top equipment of your choice,
- Because we know that there is a healthy mind in a healthy body, we encourage sports activities (training with an individual coach, group training, gym, football, tennis, etc.),
- We are flexible in terms of working hours,
- Relax with lots of coffee, sweets, and a PlayStation.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.