We are a team of designers, engineers, and passionate problem solvers, all focused on creating meaningful digital solutions for our clients.
We believe in building projects around motivated individuals who are passionate and love what they do. We give them the support and trust they need to grow, learn and succeed.
Honesty is a great source of power and an engine of simplicity. We value it before anything else.
We have a mindset of putting our employees first, clients second. We take the best care of our employees and only then they can take the best care of our clients.
Keeping our word
We have a simple rule – Don’t make promises you won’t be able to keep. The result? We don’t break our word and usually end up under-promising and over-delivering.
Owning our mistakes
We grow by owning our mistakes and learning from them. We reflect, analyse and share our mistakes on “Mistakes Thursday” sessions using this opportunity to improve on a personal and organisational level.
You’ve built a few mobile apps and you’re eager to continue growing? Get in touch.
We are looking for a React native or Dart/Flutter Developer who will be responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android.
What we expect
- Some previous experience in building React native or Flutter apps
- Solid knowledge of building apps that interact with REST APIs
- Solid command of Git
- Familiar with Android Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, or Java is a plus but not required
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and a strong passion for software engineering best practices
- An understanding of React Native or Flutter best practices and a commitment to following them
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must
- Interest in mobile UX and collaborating with design teams
- Experience working in a team
- Ability to quickly adapt to a different language or development environment
What you’ll do
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Complete development sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assist with building estimates
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Following Beabit’s detailed development process
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
What we offer
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Project bonuses on top of the salary
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Flexible working hours and work from home or office – your choice
- Freedom and opportunity to build things from scratch instead of plugging into legacy systems
- Conference attending
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill room with PlayStation and table tennis
- A pet-friendly office
Sounds like you? Apply using the following link.