Bebabit is a small team of passionate designers, developers and problem solvers. We believe in building projects around motivated individuals who are passionate and love what they do. We give them the support and trust they need to grow, learn and succeed.
You are an independent, curious and natural problem solver who would like an opportunity to put your skills to the test and learn by working on a real world project. Come and join us!
What do you get to do in this role:
- architect and develop web apps and pages,
- propose and execute technical solutions to different challenges,
- solve real-world problems,
- work together on projects with mobile developers, designers and project managers,
- work on projects from different industries.
What we expect from you:
- experience on at least 1 web development project,
- good knowledge of Git (github, gitlab, bitbucket) and version control (semver),
- experience working with different deployment platforms (AWS, GoogleCloud, Heroku, VPS),
- experience working in a team,
- good written and spoken English,
- ability to quickly adapt to a different language or development environment,
- ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
- experience with one of the web development frameworks (React, Vue, Backbone, Ember …),
- experience with different public libraries (Moment, D3, …),
- experience with tools like Webpack, SystemJS, Grunt …
- solid knowledge of Node.js,
- very good knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases (SQL, MongoDB),
- experience writing RESTful or Micro-services architectures,
- experience with integrations with other systems.
What we offer:
- competitive hourly rate, depending on your experience and skills (40 – 65 HRK),
- constant progress and improvement,
- flexible working hours,
- remote work.
Interested? Let us know! We look forward to reading your CV, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.