With over 890 employees across 23 offices, BE-terna is one of the largest providers of business solutions in Europe. With passion for the latest software technologies, we enable our customers to work more easily and transparently. At BE-terna, every single employee can contribute to our exciting projects – teamwork is one of our greatest assets! To know more about us and our culture please visit our Career page.
- You like computers or any kind of gadgets?
- You are tech-savvy and want to know more about that “new” cloud stuff?
- Everyone asks you, should he/she buy an iPhone or Android phone or how to fix a computer?
- You wish to work in an IT company as System Engineer in the future?
Give us a hand and apply. 😊
- Provide internal IT support including simple to complex tasks:
- manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure,
- install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools,
- proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability,
- maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies,
- participate in the design of information and operational support systems,
- communicate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution,
- work with Microsoft technology (MS Servers, MS Cloud, 365…).
- Tech student (FER, TVZ, FOI, VVG, or similar) who is ready to work at least 20h per week for a start,
- an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities & a passion for technology,
- a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills,
- customer service orientation,
- basic understanding of network – DHCP, switching, routing, vlan, vpn…,
- basic knowledge of Microsoft technology – AD, DNS, Exchange, Sharepoint, DPM,
- excellent command of written and spoken English & local language,
- a hunger for new knowledge and a proactive approach.
- Flexible working hours and the friendly office atmosphere,
- chance to learn and work in a successful company that is growing and changing every day,
- work with passionate and ambitious people in the whole Group (not only Croatia),
- unforgettable team buildings & fun activities,
- mentorship process,
- possibility to stay longer in the company after student days,
…and some other perks which you can hear in the interview!
You can apply via this link.
Application due date: 15.2.2021