- development of software, hardware, and system documentation,
- self-reliant work on documentation projects,
- continuous improvement of product know-how through research and engagement with the development teams, product, and system that has to be documented.
- technical education,
- some experience with technical documentation,
- ability to prioritize,
- ability to depict complex technical topics and procedures in written and graphical form,
- excellent English language skills (German language skills are considered an advantage),
- confident handling of editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer),
- strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
All the better if you have an interest in:
- experience with editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer),
- some experience in Documentation (e.g. project documentation, product documentation),
- experience with SAP, SalesForce.com,
- customer communications experience.
- professional development through mentorship and coaching,
- an international and dynamic environment,
- use of latest technologies and tools,
- a very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly, and productive.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere, great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, please apply!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.