AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 200+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Designing and improving virtual and augmented reality applications for performing device service/maintenance procedures
- Support in the development and implementation of various prototypes for concrete AVL devices
- Design of service procedures for concrete devices using a domain-specific language (DSL)
- Improving and creating extensions for the domain-specific language
- In future, working on artificial intelligence topics and recommender systems for detecting device problems and suggesting the appropriate service procedure
- Ongoing studies in the field of computer science or comparable
- Programming knowledge or experience in several languages (preferably Java or C# ) is an advantage
- Experience in the field of computer graphics (e.g. Unity) is advantageous
- Experience in data analysis and modeling (e.g. domain-specific languages) is an advantage
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence advantageous, but not necessary
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the courage to engage in new topics and ideas in research projects
- IT affinity, motivation, creativity and a high degree of independence to develop innovative solutions
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!