• Write automatic tests in C# using NUnit framework
• Prepare simulation models for tests in MATLAB Simulink
• Implement smaller features with the assistance of the development team
• Collaborate effectively as part of the development team
• Document the system architecture of the software
• Become trained in Model Based System Engineering
• Motivated to learn and apply new skills, tools, and programming languages
• You have effective written and verbal communications skills
• You have basic programming skills in C# or similar object-oriented language
• You have basic knowledge of MATLAB Simulink
• You are interested in analysis and documentation of system architecture
• You have a passion for model-based development
All the better if you have:
• Knowledge about continuous integration software (Jenkins, TeamCity)
• Experience with Git
• Experience writing automatic tests
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Programming skills in C++
• Experience with system and software modeling (e.g. SysML, UML)
• a small, focused team with motivated developers
• flexible working hours
• comfortable offices (no open space)
• remote work options
• international work environment
• well organized work at a steady, sustainable pace
AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions, and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
AVL-AST in Zagreb as a strategic partner creates and implements software solutions for simulation, testing, and optimization of all types of propulsion systems for passenger and commercial vehicles, and increasingly turns to software production and electrification. We are a significant partner to a large number of car manufacturers worldwide who, due to stringent environmental standards and fuel consumption reduction, need to continuously improve their products.
If you are enthusiastic about the implementation and enhancement of algorithms and would like to see them run in production, we would like to meet you! Click on the LINK and join us!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.