- Software development team for AVL CRUISETM M
- (AVL CRUISETM M is a multi-disciplinary vehicle system simulation tool. It can be used in the office for powertrain concept analysis, sub-system design, and virtual component integration. Alternatively, it can be put to use in HiL (Hardware-in-the-Loop) environments for control function development and testbed environments.
- In your case you will be a member of the AVL CRUISETM M Interfaces and Control team.
- Implementation of specific customer requirements
- Maintenance of the existing software functionalities
- Testing and documentation of solutions
- BSc or MSc (Computing, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, …),
- Knowledge in the programming languages C / C ++,
- Knowledge of working in Python,
- Experience with Linux (work in Bash shell),
- Experience with Visual Studio and CMake,
- Good knowledge of English
- Competitive compensation
- Thirteenth salary, bonuses
- Working in a small, focused team with motivated developers
- Work on the company’s product (established software packages)
- Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement
- International teams and dynamic environment
- Comfortable offices (no open space)
- Remote work option
- Flexible working hours
- Working without overtime or weekend work
CRUISE M Interfaces development deals with all tasks related to importing and exporting to and from third-party models and tools. This mostly means developing API in compliance with FMI standards for different platforms and architectures. It also includes MATLAB/Simulink related topics. Furthermore, the team deals with HiL (Hardware-in-the-Loop) and SiL (Software-in-the-Loop) related topics. It controls development deals with control components such as PID controller, C++ custom code component, Clutch Control, Electricity – control systems for batteries, fuel cells, etc.
AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions, and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.