AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks, and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Multiplatform desktop development (Linux, MS Windows) in Python using external and in-house libraries,
- Development of complex and feature-rich software for virtual vehicle simulation, mechanical simulation, autonomous driving, and the framework all products are based on,
- Inter-team collaboration and communication with 200+ international developers,
- Design, architecture.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or other technical background,
- Familiar with object-oriented design and programming,
- Familiar with UI development, reactive framework, event-driven programming,
- Experience with versioning systems (Git…).
- The highest level of Python expertise and mentoring,
- Rare opportunity to work on a huge Python codebase,
- Contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- Modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- Considerable extra financial benefits,
- Professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- International teams and dynamic environment,
- Very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere, great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, please apply!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.