- Participating in the development of green-field state-of-the-art service software solutions based (mostly) on .NET technology stack,
- Developing various reusable components and application features related to the above service,
- With the product owner and the scrum team, working closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria, and user stories,
- Observing how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies.
- You have experience working with any .NET technology,
- You know data structures and algorithms well,
- You understand design patterns and programming principles,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
All the better if you have:
- Knowledge of application integration processes (DevOps),
- Knowledge of architecture patterns (e.g. REST, service-oriented architecture, component-based architecture),
- Experience with other programming languages,
- Experience with databases and SQL,
- Experience with Git,
- Experience with unit tests,
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- Modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- Considerable extra financial benefits,
- Professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- International teams and dynamic environment,
- Very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere, great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, please apply!