AVL is the largest supplier of measurement devices for automotive OEMs worldwide.
Our young but experienced team in Zagreb is part of electrification business in the automotive sector (battery cell testing). We design converters using cutting edge transistor technologies (SiC, GaN) and high-end control system (FPGA).
• Understanding & taking over existing control architectures for PE converters for Battery cell testing
• Implementing corrections and controller tuning in Matlab Simulink
• Planning test cases together with senior HW/PE & control engineers
• Executing test cases on target devices with realistic loads
• Analysis of results, drawing conclusions on system performance and feedback to HW/Control teammates
• Simulation of control, PE switches, signal integrity in LT Spice / Plecs in coordination with seniors
• Participation in project planning (Agile Scrum)
• Deep dive into battery testing world
• Version control, automated builds & documenting control structures
• Bachelor / Master degree (Polytechnical-/University) in the field of control theory and related fields
• Basic understanding of power electronic systems (topologies)
• Knowledge in simulation of electronic circuits in Spice/Plecs/Matlab/Simulink
• Experience in Matlab Simulink
• Basic knowledge of handling devices operating with high voltages and currents
• Basic understanding of embedded real time control systems (uC, measurement chain, PWMs)
• Basic understanding of PWM modulation and control theory
• Willingness to learn and ambition for professional development
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Proficiency in English, German is a bonus
• Possibility to develop within an experienced team of PE, electronic and FPGA developers
• Be part of electrification business in the automotive sector
• Work with cutting edge transistor technologies (SiC, GaN) & FPGA based control system
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.