AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- write automatic tests in C# using NUnit framework,
- prepare simulation models for tests in Matlab Simulink,
- implement smaller features with the assistance of the development team,
- collaborate effectively as part of the development team.
- motivated to learn and apply new skills, tools and programming languages,
- you have effective written and verbal communications skills,
- you have basic programming skills in either C# or Matlab Simulink.
All the better if you have:
- knowledge about continuous integration software (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- experience with Git,
- experience writing automatic tests,
- experience with Visual Studio,
- programming skills in C++.
- contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- international teams and dynamic environment,
- very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!