AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- support to enable Automatic testing for AVLs Virtual Testing Products for Testbeds,
- write and execute automatic tests in different programming languages/technologies/frameworks,
- communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues,
- work regular in the development and application teams to strength the mutual understanding.
- strong problem-solving skills,
- motivated to learn and apply new skills, tools and programming languages,
- experience in MS Visual Studio, programming C# and Python,
- experience in batch scripting,
- will to learn and self-development.
All the better if you have:
- knowledge about continuous integration software (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- experience with Git,
- experience writing automatic tests.
- contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- international teams and dynamic environment,
- very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!