Are you interested in System Engineering? Do you want to become part of a global IT company with world-renowned banking products? Check our job ad and apply! 😉
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment-leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company’s subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high-quality software and services.
We are looking for System Engineer (Mobile):
What are System Engineer’s Main Accountabilities?
- Brings together component subsystems into a whole and ensures those subsystems function together
- Performs common integration tasks such as installing and testing Asseco SEE’s applications, upgrade existing Asseco SEE software installations, writing technical documentation
- Integrates different hardware and software components
- Solves customer support tickets for products in the domain of responsibility
We are looking for someone who:
- is a bacc./master degree student of Computer Science or related field
- has interest in learning about administration of different server operating systems (eg. Linux, Windows Server, AIX….) – experience with Linux is a plus
- has interest in learning about administration and configuration of web servers (Apache HTTPD, IBM HTTPD Server, nginx)
- has mid-level fluency in English (both written and verbal)
What do we offer?
- Possibility of remote work
- Mentor who will help you adapt and learn
- Flexible working hours, we understand you’re still a student
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- Possibility of joining us full-time after graduating
- In-office refreshments – coffee, tea, fresh fruits etc.
- Participation in our pub quizzes and teambuilding events